"I understood all the words. They were new and made sense. That's why the past was the past. That's why, if everything changes and wears out, then loves also fade away. You should know I'll look for your heart if you take it somewhere else. I'll look for your soul in the cold, in the flame. I 'll cast a spell on you, so that you love me still. You shouldn't have started, attracted me, touched me. I shouldn't have given so much, I don't know how to play. People tell me that today that's how other women do things. But I'm not any other women. Before we get too close, before we throw it away, You should know I'll look for your heart if you take it somewhere else. I'll look for your soul in the cold, in the flame. I'll cast a spell on you, so that you love me still. I'll find other languages to sing your praises. I'll pack our bags for the fields of eternal harvests. I'll say those magic words spoken by African healers. I'll say them with no regrets, so that you love me still. I'll make myself a queen so that you don't leave me. I'll make myself new so the fire starts again. I'll become like those other women who make you happy. Your games will be our games, if that's what you desire. I'll make myself brighter, more beautiful, to rekindle the spark. I'll turn myself to gold, so that you love me still."


Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

 
 
 
 
 
She stood before him, wearing only a transparent nightgown. Her hair was pushed behind her shoulders and he could distinctly see her erect nipples. He lifted a finger to his mouth and licked it with his saliva, his eyes never leaving her breasts. Slowly, he reached out to put his wet finger against the fabric of her nightgown, right on her nipple. The moistened fabric stuck to her skin, drawing more clearly the outline of her nipple. He slowly leaned over to blow on it, sending shivers through her body.
He looked at her, a flash of lust in his eyes, and put his mouth where his finger was a few seconds ago, taking the hard little pearl between his teeth. She began to pant, not daring to move for fear that he should stop. She threw her head back and gave him access to her body, allowing him silently to do what he wished. He seemed to understand the implicit message and rested his hands on her thighs, slowly descending them to the hem of her nightgown. There, he grabbed the edges and made it back up on her legs, always so slowly, while his mouth continued to suck the now soaked fabric. She wasn’t wearing anything underneath her nightgown, and she shivered when the cool air of the room blew gently on her shaved mound.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment