"I understood all the words. They were new and made sense. That's why the past was the past. That's why, if everything changes and wears out, then loves also fade away. You should know I'll look for your heart if you take it somewhere else. I'll look for your soul in the cold, in the flame. I 'll cast a spell on you, so that you love me still. You shouldn't have started, attracted me, touched me. I shouldn't have given so much, I don't know how to play. People tell me that today that's how other women do things. But I'm not any other women. Before we get too close, before we throw it away, You should know I'll look for your heart if you take it somewhere else. I'll look for your soul in the cold, in the flame. I'll cast a spell on you, so that you love me still. I'll find other languages to sing your praises. I'll pack our bags for the fields of eternal harvests. I'll say those magic words spoken by African healers. I'll say them with no regrets, so that you love me still. I'll make myself a queen so that you don't leave me. I'll make myself new so the fire starts again. I'll become like those other women who make you happy. Your games will be our games, if that's what you desire. I'll make myself brighter, more beautiful, to rekindle the spark. I'll turn myself to gold, so that you love me still."


Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Kiss me like you mean it









I was lying in my bed, thinking dirty thoughts about you, when I heard the doorbell. Grumbling about whoever it was who came to disturb me in my fantasy, I put on a robe and went for the door. I tried to look through the peephole, but the hallway was in the dark and I couldn’t see more than a man’s shape, big and muscular.  
I cracked open the door and gasped, seeing you in front of me, smiling that beautiful smile of yours, the one I’ve seen so many times on my computer’s screen. My mouth opened to let you know how happy I was to see you, how thrilled I was to finally see you on my doorstep; but you didn't give me any time to say anything. You pushed me against the wall, closed the door with your foot and kissed me like there was no tomorrow. Your hands slipped under my robe, touching my skin for the first time. I moaned in your mouth and pressed my body against yours, frustration filling me when I couldn’t touch any of your skin in return.  
You seemed to understand my need to touch your bare skin and took a step back, looking at me with mischievous eyes and began to undress in an urgency that matched my own. I looked at you as your clothes were falling on the floor, discovering the body I dreamed about so many times before.
Your large and muscled chest.
Your flat stomach.
The happy trail that disappeared under your briefs.
Your strong thighs.
Even your ankles were a pleasure for the eyes.
You stayed there for a few seconds, looking at me in your briefs, and you finally reached out to take them off very slowly, in spite of the urgency that I could still see in your eyes. Your cock sprang free, the beautiful cock I knew would soon be in me, bringing me the pleasure that I’ve been denied for so long.
My head was spinning with all the emotions that were going through my body, and I stood there, unable to move or think. You didn’t have that problem and after one last look at me, you reached out to tear up my robe in a violent grip.
When we were finally both naked, you took me in your arms and pushed me back against the wall. My legs came to wrap around your hips, and you penetrated me with one swift movement, no preliminaries necessary when we both have been waiting for this moment for so long.       



1 comment:

  1. Damn Jade, you write beautifully hot stories. I can feel every touch and emotion. I know exactly how she would feel too. **sighs** Beautiful work, just hot and sensuous.

    ReplyDelete