"I understood all the words. They were new and made sense. That's why the past was the past. That's why, if everything changes and wears out, then loves also fade away. You should know I'll look for your heart if you take it somewhere else. I'll look for your soul in the cold, in the flame. I 'll cast a spell on you, so that you love me still. You shouldn't have started, attracted me, touched me. I shouldn't have given so much, I don't know how to play. People tell me that today that's how other women do things. But I'm not any other women. Before we get too close, before we throw it away, You should know I'll look for your heart if you take it somewhere else. I'll look for your soul in the cold, in the flame. I'll cast a spell on you, so that you love me still. I'll find other languages to sing your praises. I'll pack our bags for the fields of eternal harvests. I'll say those magic words spoken by African healers. I'll say them with no regrets, so that you love me still. I'll make myself a queen so that you don't leave me. I'll make myself new so the fire starts again. I'll become like those other women who make you happy. Your games will be our games, if that's what you desire. I'll make myself brighter, more beautiful, to rekindle the spark. I'll turn myself to gold, so that you love me still."


Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

You're Back











I’m turning my back to the door but I can feel you enter the room. Much to my shame, I feel every parcel of my body reacting to your presence, tingling with anticipation. It’s been so long. I thought I’ll never see you again. You don’t say a word and take me in your arms. In spite of your lack of explanations, I can’t stand it anymore… I want you so badly. I turn around to face you and you welcome me with a knowing smile on your lips… You begin our “dance of love” as you call it by murmuring sweet nothings to my ear. You know how much I get turned on with your words only. Your breath on my neck sends shivers through my whole body. Your fingers play leisurely on my nape. Your tongue traces a path from my neck to my shoulder while your hand goes to my breast, caressing it lightly…. You drag me to the bed where you lay me gently. Your mouth replaces your fingers on my breast and you bite me gently. Your head goes down again, reaching the most sensitive part of my body, and covering it with a wet and open kiss. Your tongue is circling my clitoris, bringing me so much pleasure that my body begins to shiver. Unable to resist, I convulse in raw shudders, crying out your name. Your mouth lingers softly, as if you were reluctant to stop.  

No comments:

Post a Comment