"I understood all the words. They were new and made sense. That's why the past was the past. That's why, if everything changes and wears out, then loves also fade away. You should know I'll look for your heart if you take it somewhere else. I'll look for your soul in the cold, in the flame. I 'll cast a spell on you, so that you love me still. You shouldn't have started, attracted me, touched me. I shouldn't have given so much, I don't know how to play. People tell me that today that's how other women do things. But I'm not any other women. Before we get too close, before we throw it away, You should know I'll look for your heart if you take it somewhere else. I'll look for your soul in the cold, in the flame. I'll cast a spell on you, so that you love me still. I'll find other languages to sing your praises. I'll pack our bags for the fields of eternal harvests. I'll say those magic words spoken by African healers. I'll say them with no regrets, so that you love me still. I'll make myself a queen so that you don't leave me. I'll make myself new so the fire starts again. I'll become like those other women who make you happy. Your games will be our games, if that's what you desire. I'll make myself brighter, more beautiful, to rekindle the spark. I'll turn myself to gold, so that you love me still."


Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy Meal











The restaurant was famous but at this hour, it was almost empty. We sat down and ordered, then ate in a peaceful silence. When the addition came, I went downstairs to wash my hands. After a minute, I saw him in the mirror. He didn’t say a thing and put his hands on my waist. He was so sure of his power over me. He took my hand and headed for the last stall, the largest, and locked the door. He pushed me against the wall, facing it, and put my hands flat on it. His hands sneaked under my skirt and reached the lace of my panties and tore them. I didn’t dare to make a sound, my head spinning and my body shaking. He put his chin on my shoulder and nibbled my ear, while his fingers checked that I was ready for him. He introduced a finger in me, then two, stroked me, inside, outside, as a prelude to what would inevitably happen. I heard the sound of a zipper and suddenly he pressed himself against me. He muttered a curse when his skin made contact with mine while I stifled a moan. Finally, I felt his hard cock plunged into me and he began to move, slowly at first, then with increasing force. We heard the door open and the voice of two women filled the silence. I bit my tongue while he continued his comings and goings like we were still alone. I felt my orgasm building and I couldn’t do anything to prevent it. The women finally went out and my orgasm erupted with an intensity that left me breathless. I felt his cock twitching in me as he too reached his orgasm. After a minute of total stillness, we began to put some order in our appearance. I realised that I didn’t have any panties anymore and my skin was red as we crossed our way out of the restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment