"I understood all the words. They were new and made sense. That's why the past was the past. That's why, if everything changes and wears out, then loves also fade away. You should know I'll look for your heart if you take it somewhere else. I'll look for your soul in the cold, in the flame. I 'll cast a spell on you, so that you love me still. You shouldn't have started, attracted me, touched me. I shouldn't have given so much, I don't know how to play. People tell me that today that's how other women do things. But I'm not any other women. Before we get too close, before we throw it away, You should know I'll look for your heart if you take it somewhere else. I'll look for your soul in the cold, in the flame. I'll cast a spell on you, so that you love me still. I'll find other languages to sing your praises. I'll pack our bags for the fields of eternal harvests. I'll say those magic words spoken by African healers. I'll say them with no regrets, so that you love me still. I'll make myself a queen so that you don't leave me. I'll make myself new so the fire starts again. I'll become like those other women who make you happy. Your games will be our games, if that's what you desire. I'll make myself brighter, more beautiful, to rekindle the spark. I'll turn myself to gold, so that you love me still."


Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Sexual Dance








I see you across the dance floor. Our eyes meet and stay locked as we move toward one another. You take my hand and lead us to the center of the dance floor. You put a hand on my side, very high, just under my breast. I look up to see your eyes, both bright and dark, and I lose myself in them. We move together, and my hand slips off your shoulder to lock on your neck. Without taking your eyes off me, you work your hand up along my back and bury it in my hair. You press yourself against my body and I can feel your erection. Your hand goes down on my thigh, grabs the hem of my skirt and pulls it up slowly while we dance, until you can slide it underneath. You close it on me, your palm pressed against my clitoris. Your fingers are able to dive under the lace of my panties and find my wetness. Your lips part in a muted growl. My body jerks when your skin comes into direct contact with mine, and a groan escapes me. Your fingers play with the folds of my sex before moving again to touch my clitoris. I bite my lip to stifle the cry that burst from my throat.

No comments:

Post a Comment